In New York, it’s just not feasible to get pet care provided from multiple locations. Your pet’s diagnostic tests, lab work, and pharmacy needs must be met all in one place. That’s precisely what Lincoln Square Veterinary Hospital in Manhattan’s Upper West Side can do.
We proudly offer the following basic animal care services:
- Healthy pets have healthy mouths, so we provide teeth cleaning services and oral exams, along with supplies and treats you can use at home to stay on top of plaque and tartar buildup.
- Caring for your pet’s skin is about far more than surface appearance. From detecting flea and tick infestations to noticing potentially harmful moles and lumps, our dermatology care may one day be the service that prevents or mitigates serious illness or disease.
- Eye Care
- We deal with cosmetic issues like cherry-eye and overactive tear ducts, and conditions like glaucoma and infection. Our ophthalmologist is a member of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists.
- Pain Management
- From monitoring your pet for behaviors that indicate pain to providing the treatment and medications that alleviate it, our ability to prevent and mitigate your dog or cat’s discomfort is unmatched.
- End of Life
- Losing a pet can be one of life’s most difficult experiences. From handling euthanasia with calmness and compassion to providing a Pet Loss Grief Library, we help you cope the way we would help our own family cope.
- Senior Pets
- “Golden years should be quality years” is the guiding principle behind how we care for dogs or cats 7 years or older. Helping your pet stay pain free and live an optimal lifestyle are our priorities.
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Accidents don’t happen by appointment. Our staff are fully prepared to handle any urgent pet care matters, and our onsite lab and pharmacy make it easier to quickly move your pet from treatment to recovery.
- Puppies and Kittens
- From vaccinations to pet owner education, we provide thorough puppy and kitten care without overwhelming anybody.