Advanced pet care involves a focus on both the patient and the client. That means delivering treatment to dogs and cats in an accredited facility, as well as providing an immaculate facility that doesn’t rush their owners in or out.
Lincoln Square Veterinary Hospital boasts the finest pet care on the Upper West Side focusing on the following areas:
- Medical Stay
- You love to travel for leisure. You have to travel for business. You don’t want to worry about your pet. We can help.
- Animal Care
- From emergencies and end of life care, to dental cleanings and eye exams, our staff are ready to deliver excellent pet care.
- Nutrition, vaccinations, annual and bi-annual exams, spay/neuter… This is how we prevent disease outright or conditions from worsening.
- In urgent cases and emergencies, we can test for issues in-house. For other issues, we partner with a preferred, local laboratory.
- We try to make things easier on you by keeping a fully stocked in-house pharmacy.
- We have skilled and experienced veterinarians to perform spay/neuter and tumor removal procedures. When your pet has a need for a more complex surgery, we provide a surgeon.
- Domestic and International Travel
- Each veterinarian on staff is USDA-certified, meaning your pet can get any travel certificate he or she needs to accompany you on your next trip, domestic or international.
Comprehensive and advanced delivery of services is paramount to proper pet health care. But, if it isn’t accompanied by compassion and patience, it isn’t world-class. At Lincoln Square Veterinary Hospital, our priority is diagnosing and treating your animal, not simply getting you in and out the door.
Our veterinarians, vet techs, and office staff never want you to feel rushed. After all, your pets can’t talk. They need you to advocate for them, ask questions, and make certain you understand the pet care matter at hand. None of this happens in a fast-paced, haphazard environment so we’ll never let our hospital be that way.